Monday, February 28, 2011

Wedding Dinner on 26 February'11

On 26 February,is my 姑姑's wedding dinner
Was so many relatives attending this wedding dinner
Some of my relatives,i almost can't recognize them
Because one year just meet one time during CNY only
But,our relationship between each others was so close and deep
On that night,everyone is pretty,beautiful,smart and handsome
WELLCOME!!!I like the feeling on that night!!! I like I like xD
Actually,nothing can describe so much..
If really wanna talk about it,i think it will be the long long story!!!!
Let's use the photo to be the story to describe about it....HAHAHAHA xD


They was standing there and wait for all the guest go into the hall..include me toooooo!!!
This is the time when they CHEERS with us.Everyone include us also stand up and shout CHEERSSSSSSS with them together....was so enjoy!!
  Was so enjoy in this wedding dinner.Before I wanna went back to home,this is the picture i take together with my dearest姑姑.Hope that you can be blissful forever and ever with him
 This is the photo i take with them all include my sister.Everyone is smile.HAHAHA xD
This is photo i like the most!!!wink*
This is the food menu.Total got 8 types of food.You all know why they choose 8?Because 8 represent ''FAFAFAFAFA,let together FAFAFA....''


On that night,i was very enjoy
I just wanna wish both of them can be blissful all the time until forever and ever and everrrrrrrrr
HAHAHAHAHA xD




No comments:

Post a Comment