Thursday, February 17, 2011

Disappointed at All

Why you always treat me like that
Why you always like thattttttttt~~
My mind was full of WHY
Happen again,again and again
Why you like to do the ''blank promise'' for me
If you can't do it,then you don't promise me
Don't!!!!!!Pleassssssssseeeee......
Before that,you are not like that
But,don't know why....you changed a lots already
Not like the last time already
Maybe you got your own thinking
But,did you care about me and her's feeling??
She got tell me before,said that she was very very very worried about you
I got tell you before right
But,you keep on doing such ways that make we all worried about you
I hope you can change
Just little but changes also enough already
Change not because of us,is because of your future

Bless you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment