Sunday, February 20, 2011

Back to here Again

How are you all recently?
I guess all of you is fine..sure is not too bad what
CNY was over already,valentine day also over already
What is come for the next?
I don't know :)
Few days didn't write the blog already
But a lots of things wanna tell you all,friendsssssssss :D
Recently quite tired geh...maybe the time is too rush already
You all know what i am doing now while write my blog?











I am ate my red apple now ^^*
Yesterday i was very get angry with somebody that very close to me
He and She is doing something that hide from me
At last,also let me catches it....
My heart get breakkkkkkk~
Actually,I wanna get the explanation from both of them
But after that i tell myself said that i won't ask them about this matter already
Because they sure won't admit..
So,i prefer to keep quiet and act like don't know anything
Because i don't want quarrel with both of you anymore
Start from now onwards,I don't want talk about this matter already
Let's it be the passssttttttt :)
Maybe our relationship will be better than before

Today is Sunday,also is my off day :)
So nice.......

















Today i went out with my beloved aunty,uncle,my cousin sister and my cousin brother
All of us go to have lunch together
Oh nooooooooooo!!
My lunch is seafood...sooooo nice ♥
I having my seafood with my relatives in a one of the butterworth restaurant-''Wang Qing Seafood Restaurant''
Wah..Wah..Wah!!!My stomach is so fullllllllll after having my seafood lunch :D
After that,we went for Carefour and Pacific
Nothing for me to buy,just for window shopping
Hahaha..save money mah :)
My cousin buy a new shoes,quite beautiful geh :)
The shoes cost RM49.90 after 10% discount...
Nowadays,children shoes's price is increase,increase and increase....
Don't know until WenHui's time,one shoes cost how much already...haha :D
Today is quite enjoy geh.......
Tomorrow is Monday,is start to working already
Hope that every things will be going smoothly
God bless you...wink* :D

No comments:

Post a Comment