Tuesday, February 22, 2011

H.U.R.T so deeply

Tuesday....Tuesday.......today is Tuesday already
Luckily today early in the morning my colleague come to my room and wake me up
If not,i think i will be late to the ward
Thanks you,my friend~
You all know why i will can't wake up on the time?
This is because suddenly my phone automatic shut down,and make my phone's alarm cannot function
That's why i can't wake up on the time
Hope that next time won't be happen again :)
Today i really quite disappointed to my sister
I already don't know how to teach her already
Every time when me or mummy advise or tell her something
She always make until  like don't know anything
Or she will feel like very annoy
You can't score the good result in PMR,I didn't scold you
You get the bad result in PMR,I didn't scold you..I still teaching you about the method of study
I didn't expect you can get the good result,but at least get the result that let yourselves or family satisfied
Your result so sooooooo badly until like that,you think yourselves can be satisfied?
You don't like mummy always keep on talking you,but can you more responsible for your everything?
I don't want to scold you already,because you are grows up already..not like last time's children already
Can you change your attitude?
Don't always make us worried,worried and worried
I already loss of direction to teach you,can you don't always continues like that
Please be more respect your daddy and mummy
Pleaasssssseeeee!!!!!
Hope that you will know about what i wanna telling you
Hope so  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment