Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Enjoy Wednesday

Yesterday middle of the night around 1 something
I already get into sleeping mode because is too tired
I am very pantang people phone me in the middle of night
Oh my god!!!
Someone was phone me in the middle of night when i am in my sweet dream
Not only 1 times!!!is MANY times!!!Arggghhhhh!!!!!!!
Hate it so much
Next time,please don't call me in the middle of night!!!
P/S I hate it!!!!!!!!!
Today when i wake up was quite late already
As my dad said ''Auto sun also come out already.Now only wake up?''HAHAHA xD
Actually,i will wake up late is because of my night dreams lo...
Dreams until feel like don't want wake up already,is sooooooo enjoy in that dreams!!!
Can i stay in my dreams for that moment?Can i don't want say byebye to that sweet dreams?
HAHAHA...today whole day is nothing special :)
Just like normal as usual and doing my part in my life
But i get sore throat already....hate you lorh......
Anyway....
I am in GOOD MOOD now...Woohoooooooooooooo...wink* :D

No comments:

Post a Comment