Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Normal Mode

Last Tuesday,my daddy told my cousin brother and my younger sister fetched me go back to Penang
When we started our journey,i feel very happy and blissful because long time didn't go to Penang with them already
Normally,i always go back to there by myself or with my friends
Very less will go back with them
That's why i will feel happy and blissful..
Quite sob sob geh :)
That day,when i reached my hostel..
My heart and feeling is very very very heavy!!!!
Don't know why suddenly feel like wanna cry and don't want let them go back
At last,when i reached my room,i started cried already :(
I take such a long time to comfort myself
Today again i wanna go back to Penang already
But this time not same..why??
This is because i go back by myself...
When i reached my room,I didn't cry already
Why will not cry??Whyyyyyy????
At last,i find out the answer already!!
I know why....
This is because i miss them :)
Not means that I come back alone is not miss them
When I see their face,i will think a lots then cry...
If i go back by myself,i can't see their face..so will think too much...
My heart and feeling toward my family are become deeper,deeper and deeper
Family,family,family,family,familllllllyyyy......oh my family~~~
MY FAMILY is my NO 1 ♥ wink* :D

No comments:

Post a Comment