Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sunday is Coming Soon

Today is Saturday...
Again tomorrow is Sunday :D
Awaiting..awaiting...awaiting..........
Tomorrow after 2pm,I can go back to my hometown already
This is the most happiest for me on that day....
When i reach hometown,a lots of things i need to do..
But,the most important is i wanna huge my family
Hahaha..just kidding :)
I wanna go to visit my grandma..few days ago is her birthday..
But,i can't celebrate with her because i have to go back to my college..
I got phone back for grandma,she seem like very happy when heard my sound...
Actually,this is only the first year i unable to celebrate birthday with her
I hope that the next year and every year's birthday i can celebrate with her :)
Grandma!!! I ♥ you :D wink*
Every time,when mummy know that i will come back to home
She sure will cook a lot of food for me :)
Is so happy!!!!





ChengYi !!!Long time din see both of you already...miss you :)
Miss your sound so much when you call me ''JIEJIE''....
Hahaha..so cute ^^*
What you doing nowwwwww?
Miiiiissssssssss you now~
Are you miss me too?
Muacckkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment