Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Worried About YOU

Hello,friends...what you all doing now?
Every things is going smoothly?
Today my grandma come and see doctor
Although i don't know what happen to her
But i hope that nothing big matter
Maybe is just follow up...Hope so :)
Today afternoon,i was quite tired
After done all my things,i fall asleep already
Maybe yesterday night i didn't sleep welllllllll
Just now my daddy phone for me
And he tell me that my grandma(not that above grandma,is my dad's mother) admit to hospital already
That time,my dad as on the way to that hospital with my family and relatives
Doctor said have to do the body checkup first,only can know more details
I very worried about her now,don't know will happen anything or not
Hope everything will fine..may god bless her
Grandma.......i miss you and i hope you can stay healthy always!!!!
Cheer up!!!!! ^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment