Tuesday, February 15, 2011

C.N.Y enjoyed ♥

 My cousin brother and my uncle...so sweet~
 All is my cousin..we gather together,we played together..but i am not involve because i am busy washing dishes^^
 They are doing the cleaning after the BBQ..
 Can you all saw me and my relatives?We are busy doing the BBQ....very hot :)
 My little cousin....
 All my cousin sister.....
 Three of them is my little cousin...is so cute :D
 Is so enjoyed the BBQ!!!
Who are them?Both of them is my younger brother..cute and smart right :)
 This is the most cutie little cousin sister.She like to talk a lots :D
 My younger brother,Stephen~~
 My elder cousin brother-Ivan..
What you doing there?Doing the show??
 So enjoyed!!!
 Both of them is my Butterworth's relatives.Is so smart.....
 All of them is my uncle,aunty and my beloved grandma...
Having steamboat,fun right?
 She is my little cousin-Zhi Ying...cute^^
 My sister-Shereen...is so cool :)
 We are having our lunch at Butterworth relatives's house.Around hundred something people comes and ''bai nian''.....is so great!!!
 Having hotdog together....is so cute :)
 Wah Wah Wah..so beautiful!!!
 Enjoyed the BBQ now.....
 My cousin brother and cousin sister-Ivan & Yong Sim
 Having steamboat together...so great :)
My cousin sister and cousin brother-Rachel & Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment