Monday, May 30, 2011

O.L.D Friends

































Such a long time didn't meet up with my old friends already
After my secondary school graduated
We never meet up at all
Totally look like loss of connector 我没有夸张,really!!!!!
Last weekend i was went back to my hometown
At last, I went out to have a gathering with my sistaaaaaa
Again I went to Station One
If you got reads my previous post,you would be able to know recently I was always went to Station One to have my meals or tea
Maybe use to it already, hard to change it
I need time
Long time didn't meet up with both of them, they really changed a lots
No matter is outlook or their mind thinking
But the importance is---------------------------------------






Our friendship never change at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment