Monday, May 23, 2011

Cheers






















I am a person that always like to share the happiness with others
No matter is small happiness or big happiness 好像有点小孩气
Recently, a lots of things keep on happened around me
No matter is happy or sad
All is totally includes +++
Sometimes my mood totally can said was mixed up already
Actually, should i smile or cry
I can't even differentiate it

Just within this 1 month only
Already happened so much of things
Somemore some of it is just bring us a lots of trouble only 我怕了, 真的怕了
几时才能真正的停止这一切

Month of May is going to end of the corner
June is coming soon
Izzit all this things that always make me annoy can leave away from me?
I  hope I hope :))
End all the sad and old stories, let's start from the new stories
This coming June, my dearest cousin brother are going to flies to UK
He will go over there to continues his studies
Don't know when he will be back to Malaysia again
Maybe will become PR at there or may not
I don't know
Anyways, all the best luck in his life to him
Jiayou, Ah Yiap哥哥 !!!
Use to call him like that already
Don't forget to bring the souvenirs for all of us when you come back to Malaysia
Look like souvenirs is the most important for me Heheeeeee :))
Blaaaaaaa...Just have a joke laaaaaa, please don't take it seriously


It's the time come to the ending
Is the time to have a good ending too
I believe that my life will be better,better and better
Same to my Practical Exam that will be coming soon
All the best to everyone, not forget me toooooooo

The most important word in my life is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Everyone,CHEERS

No comments:

Post a Comment