Sunday, May 8, 2011

MaMa Day ♥

Guess it
What is the flavour for this GREEN COLOUR CAKE




GREEN COLOUR CAKE,GREEN COLOUR CAKE
Opps no!! Should be Green Tea Cake
I totally like this flavour,one of my favorite too
一层一层的,里面还有一颗颗的red bean耶
Actually,this cake already let me ate until half already
Then,only i realized that i not yet take photo yea
真的是个''大头虾''
This cake was very tasty,make me feel like wanna have it again
Other than chocolate cake,this is the second flavour of cake that i like
我爱巧克力,我也渐渐地爱上了GREEN TEA



Today is Mother's Day,also is my MAMA DAY
Early in this morning,i gives my Mummy a call already
That time also is the time that i just wake up
My mummy sound was so sweets
But,my sound was so bad because just wake up
The first word that i told my mummy is----------
我最亲爱的妈咪母亲节快乐
Although is just short and simple word
But,it is meaningful for you and me




This is the Mother's Day gift that present to 我最爱的妈咪
妈咪,thanks you so much because always 无怨无悔,任劳任怨的照顾我们

Peoples always said that 世上只有妈妈好
Yea!!! AGREED WITH IT
Today is mother's day,i was unable to be with her and celebrate for this big day
But,my lovely heart will always be with her
妈咪,我爱你  ♥

I will love YOU  last forever and ever,until the day i laying on my bed and close up my eyes
HAPPY MAMA DAY to you
Love you,MUACCCCCK ^*^




No comments:

Post a Comment