Friday, May 20, 2011

Rainbow Mode

Such a long period i away from my blog
As i early mentioned that '' I am not the kind of person that always blogging ''
Don't worry
I still continue with it,is just not always
Recently my life was added in a lots of colors
Look like mixed up already
No no no noooooooo
Should said LOOK LIKE RAINBOW
I was doing pretty in my recently life
Although the time quite pack
But,I am satisfied with my life
If you have follow my facebook
You will be able to know recently I was so enjoyed my life with food, play and etc
Although 20 years old already,but still look like a kid :))
应该说是-------------长不大的大小孩
Heheeeeeeeeeee  ^^V

























































































































Look from my above photos
You all should know that I am totally enjoyed with life with all the foods
OH MY GOODNESS
My darling always said that '' I am going to become like a pig soon ''
He always like to have this kind of joke with me
You are so cute,my darling  ♥
Last week,i was went to Station One to have my dinner with my darling
Again this week, I went to Station One again to have my dinner with my friends
Look like i use to have my dinner at Station One there already
Am I?? HAHAHA xD

























20.5.2011
This was a special date for everyone
Not only for everyone, is also for both of them
Who are you talking about?
Pleaseeeeeee...Don't try jump out this topic,come back
Totally is talking about my darling & me
Today is an awesome day to acknowledge how awesome it is to have you as my darling
I appreciate all the things that you trying to give to me
I know loving me is an hard work

Darling,这一切对你来说真的是值得吗



Is the time come to this end of the post already
Oh noooooooo
Forgotten to say MY PRACTICAL EXAM IS COMING SOON
Faster pray hard, pray hard, pray hard
Good luck and faster bless me!!!!!!!
-
-
-
Anyways, see you all in my next post
Miss you all.....wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment