Monday, May 2, 2011

Better,Better and Better

 My Shoes
 Special Handmade
A gift that I present to the person that I love the most ♥
 My Wall
 Birthday Card,but not dare to give..
This is the first time i present the birthday gift to my darling.Don't know you will like it or not?

Hey,all my friends
Have a look all the photo that i just upload already
What is the first thinking that came out from your mind
Yes,i was doing well in this few weeks
Recently,i was doing my practical session in Pediatric Unit
Was so great and nice experiences at there
Woohoooooo ^^V
-
-
-
-
Last week,i was went back to my hometown
I was so miss my home,family,friends and my darling too
Last week,i was date with my darling
We went to shopping and movie too
My darling was look so cuteeeeee and chubby


---------------------------------------Miss ♥
-
-
-
Hey
Three years didn't meet up with my previous working partners
OH MY GODS
They came to find me and we meet up again,so great
We talk until non-stop,the feeling was soooooo nice
Hope that still got this chance for the next time
Actually,nothing can describe much
Everything was kept in my heart
No matter is sweets or bitter
I hope that my life will be better,better and better
God bless you all
Don't forget,ME TOO...WINK*

No comments:

Post a Comment