Sunday, May 22, 2011

F.R.E.E

Got nothing to do,too free
What you like to do for this moment
Blogging is the right time for me
Again I clicked into the blog that I always neglect it











































Am I too free until went to edit people's photo
Some more post on his Facebook and ask him take it as profile picture
I don't know why I am so 多事
Miss.Joey, pleaseeeeeee stop it
I guess that I really too free already
Stop this topic first,continue the important topic first
Actually,what kind of feeling that you can get it from above photo
I don't know,but one things is------------
Although was not shoot by me,but i hope that I can bring out the kind feeling through the color

I am not a person that expert in shooting or taking any photo
If one big enough digital camera-DSLR is on my hand,I think that I also don't know how to control it
Oppps Maybe i will be control by the DSLR
Heheeeeeee!! I am talk in seriously,no joke at all
But, I really like it
I means that big big enough digital camera-DSLR
Can I become a professional photographer
I don't know
Maybe in future or may not be
We couldn't know
Time will become the witness and let us know about it
But,the most important is I should not waste the time on thinking only
Take action now
还是实际行动比较重要过一切


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment