Friday, May 27, 2011

Interesting and Challenging Life

















Hello all my dear friends
Again I coming up here to update my blog and status too
I admit that I am a girl that really lazy to due with all this things
But,sometimes also depends on my mood lorrrr
Blaaaaaaa...What I am talking about laaaaa
Long long stories haven't finish, kinda funny
Forget to tell you all such a good news  xD
My uncle was opened his new shop last week
Really congratz to him, ALL THE BEST TO HIM IN HIS BUSINESS AREA
Recently I was busy doing my practical session in hospital area
Still have another two weeks
My practical session is coming soon
Quite scare and tension with it
My seniors always told me that>>>>>>TAKE IT AS EASY
But for me, quite panic because this is my first time, how to take it as easy
Anyways, I hope that I can perform well in this practical examination
-
-
-
-
Yaaaaa!! My semester breaks is coming soon
It start from mid month of June
Own schedule for my semester breaks are totally full already
My list going to koyak already Just have a joke, don't take it seriously :))
I have to go to attend friends gathering and family gathering tooooo
After that, I will be going to others places for visiting and traveling too
Really such a busy holiday for me
But at least is the time for me to relax myself
Woohoooooo  awaiting awaiting
Hold on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Practical examination not yet over
Pleaseeeee be concentrate on it, and don't forget to study and do the early preparation for it
Miss Joey,REMEMBER pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :))

All the best in my practical examination that will be coming soon
Faster bless me, I need your support and bless toooooo
Thanks everyone, muacccccccckkk  ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment