Friday, December 23, 2011

Stories of Mine

HELLOOO!!
Is time come up here and have a small talk with all my friends and blog walkers
Did everyone still remember I have told you all that I was always busy due with my studies and exam??
If you have follow my blog, you will be able know me as well
And yet now is my semester breaks!! At last I got the time to have a good rest...
Because of exam, I almost burn midnight oil every night and become nightmare also > <
简单来说简直是时间又颠倒了 = = 有点傻傻了
But never mind, is time to let me enjoy my last half month semester breaks for this study life!!!


Last week I was been attended a annual dinner with my colleagues at Penang Equatorial Hotel
Is not bad to said that, quite enjoy in this dinner too
At that night, my outlook seems like quite mature and yet this is my first tried :))













The day after my annual dinner, is the time let me back to my hometown
Oh nooooooo my holiday mood is totally ON now!!!!
Say truly laaaaaa   I am a girl that really lazy to upload photos because it need time no matter how free I am Lazy enough right?? XD
After this semester breaks, again need to pack my mood back to my study life > <
Next semester is going to my last semester <Year 3 Semester 2>
Must study hard right now no matter how hard it is ^ ^ exam exam exam!!!

Is time to end my stories sharing time here
Wish to meet up you all in my next post, wink wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment