Friday, December 30, 2011

Learn to Treasure

Recently I am quite free, that's why I will always keep myself update in blog
Thanks to all my blogger that always follow my blog

Last few days, I went for a hair treatment and  straighten my hair because too messy and yet I couldn't stand with this messy style
Oppssssss went to there and need to wait for awhile > < WAIT WAIT WAIT
Ohhh nooooo because of my hair, totally used up 5 hours!!


At last end up with neck pain = = 女人真的不容易当,虽然我也是女人


This is my new hairstyle for myself, wink wink*
Although shorter than last year, but I like it much much!!



Today 29/12/2011 nothing special in my daily life, but then it was a sad day for my dear
His mummy was passes away in this morning, it's so sudden  > <
I don't know what I can do for him or his family, I just can stay quietly and comfort him
Dear I know this is the most sad moment for you, but then you must be strong!!
I will stay beside you and must remember you are not alone


Everything is out of our control, we must learn to treasure everything in our life no matter how hard it is!!





No comments:

Post a Comment