Thursday, December 29, 2011

Learn to Hold All

In this silent night, i guess everyone is landed in their sweet dreams
But I am not at all and yet I still facing my laptop OMG  = =
I wanna have a asking 1st.. How is you all's christmas eve celebration??
I was not celebrate it because previously my family and dear also never celebrate before
So we decided not to celebrate and GUAI GUAI stay at home ^ ^

Recently I was so busy with practice my songs and start to learn dance
Actually everyone of you here, izzit got any songs that can suggest to me sing for wedding dinner???
I need your suggestion or recommendation badly, I need a fast fast chinese songs!!
As my facebook status stated that 我要hold住全场 :))



Oopppppsssss  My head feel like keep on spinning and yet I couldn't stand with this kind of feeling anymore
Is sooooooo suffer  > <   ishhhhhh!! ( I am not rude, just express the feeling)
So I decided to stop my blogging here first
Again say good night to my crazy blogger and friends also


STAY TUNED...

No comments:

Post a Comment