Saturday, December 3, 2011

连贝多芬都想告诉你关于我的生活

Again say hello to all my frends and my blog fans
Say truly I almost forgotten that I actually got my own blog
像人家说的  大头虾
In this few months my time was totally fully pack
Never have a moment is let me have a rest
Do you think I am a super girl?? I guess so ^_______^
How is your life in this few months ago?? Anyone can tell me??
Izzit everyone same with me or more interesting than me!!
I like to share my stories with you all because I like SHARING SHARING

 We are 感性大家族!! This is my first time hang out and have dinner with them. Such enjoy a lots with them,I am still awaiting for the next chance.
 One of my best friend,expression of her when she received a surprise gift from her boyfriend and yet I am her professional photographer.
 Everyone is doing SUSHI pose,so cutie!!
 Looking to the Ipad and keep shooting all the times.
 Girl's again...before outing~
 My 大姐 and Adrian,both of them so cute!! What are they try to show @_____@
 Me and Tian
 Kimiro and me
 大姐 and me..Let you all know one secret ''got people said I look like 李佳薇'' HAHAHAHA
 小妹 our first photo!!
 原来每个人心中都有个冠军!!!
今天傍晚的天空真的很吓人耶,忽然黑黑的好像要世界末了 >< 好像在警告我们人类了!!

 回着槟城的路上,突然发现阳光好舒服哦!!
 姐夫 where you looking for??
 My new bag SEED!!!
 Recently I am so busy until my outlook so pale  SAD T______T
Queensbay Mall..one of my favourite shopping mall!!


It's coming to end of my stories
It might be the normal stories for you,but then it means a lots for me
Maybe I am a girl that easily 满足     I guess so!!
It is the time for continue my work and studies again
See you in my next post wink*
Although I don't know when is my update again, but then if you know me then you would be connect with me in facebook!!!

STAY TUNED

No comments:

Post a Comment