Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In Silent Night


The time already show that very late already
But,i still facing my laptop
Why,why,why......
Tonight,i totally can't go into sleep
A lots of things always keep on try to near me and make me annoy
I have try to let it go and don't want think about it
But,i realize that i totally can't do it at all!!
-
-
Recently,the people that let me most worried is my grandma
Grandma,what happen to you?
As my facebook status>>>>>
NO APPETITE,NO ENERGY,REFUSED TREATMENT..WHAT CAN I DO?
Grandma,i really hope you can faster recover back and stay healthy be with me...
I still remember,you and mummy are the one always take care me when my daddy was in Japan
Although i still very small at that time,but we take a lots of photos...and now the photo still kept inside my album
Although was a old album,but I LIKE IT,LIKE IT.....wink*
Our smiling face was so nice and sweets at that time!!MEMORABLE
Grandma,did you know i am talking about you now?
I  ♥  you,grandma!!!
Bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
-
-
-
Actually,i don't have any mood to talk other things now ^^''
But,the most important is i must go back to visit you,grandma!!!!
-
-
阿嫲......这星期六回去看你哦 xD
好久没有这样叫你咯....
好想念这种叫你的感觉和滋味....
回味着.....真的有种很想念的感觉

No comments:

Post a Comment