Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Everything

Again wanna start to update my blog again
I am not the kind of people that always like to blogging
Just depends on my time and feeling..without feeling,how to write everything?
Sometimes,i feel that life is challenging
A lots of things is awaiting us to do and accept
This world is so real
REAL!!!!!!! I agree,totally agree!!!
In my life,nothing is special
I just hope that i can become a girl that very successful in my studies,jobs,career,love and my everythings
我不希望我能成为女强人,我只想成为一个简简单单又成功的女生
I want my family can be proud because of me including the one that very close with me now---i guess he know that i am talking about him xD
I wanna let them be proud because of me
I believe that i can do it!!! I BELIEVE MYSELF !!!
-
-
-
This is not a dreams
I will realize it!!!
Let's use the time to be witness ^^*
JIAYOU JIAYOU xD

No comments:

Post a Comment