Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A real of Me ♥

I am a girl that easily that think out of the way and I don't know how to describe it out
Maybe 我的表达能力 is too bad and need to be improve
But then this is only a real me


Recently too much things was keep on annoying me and I try to avoid it
绝对不是我自寻烦恼 =C  Arghhhh!!


很多时候我的tear就很轻易的就这样drop下来了
是我太脆弱了 or 我的感情能力太丰富了
I guess I do not understand myself much
I need time to learn and get to know myself well

I still remember last time my lecturer ask us to list out 5 of our own characteristic
OMG  I just able to list out some of it as below
-Funny
-Always laugh
-Kind
-
-
Another two characteristic I don't know what should I list out > <
我真的需要improve and improve =X




Good news!!


Wedding bell is going ring in my life but is not for me
我的表姐就快要结婚啦
wink wink*
看来我的二舅家又要大热闹办喜事
Is such a good news to everyone and I like it much much


My relatives ask me before ''几时轮到你结婚???''
Oppsss = = this kind of question is freaking make me going to collapse
Smiling is my expression answer
And then follow with my oral answer ''Not so fast, I wanna finish my studies and wait for my boyfriend success build up his career first''

我知道幸福不是一瞬间, 而是大家的一辈子
Relationship is easy to form, but it have a lots challenges to maintain it
:DD




No comments:

Post a Comment